Hey friends! I love all your comments on the Beer Can Chicken!! It was too fun to make, and eat afterwards. :mrgreen:
If you missed out on checking MAMO this weekend here’s what you missed……
- Beer Can Chicken and my first 4 mile run
- I bought new running shoes!!!!
- I ate finger lickin’ good BBQ after looking at a food truck for our new Tri-Tip business
It was a busy week!
I was not hungry at all this morning. Must have been our beery birdy last night.
I skipped making breakfast and hit up Starbucks on my way to work. We’re hanging pictures at the county hospital today. I love work like this. Art is my favorite!!!
For breakfast I got my usual Awake Tea with soymilk and I spotted a gluten/dairy free bar that would be super fun to try. Plus, you never know when hunger might strike so I figured better be prepared with a little bite o’ food.
I’ve never had these Raw bars before. So I chose the goji berry because it sounded exotic and adventurous.
When I opened it I thought it looked like bird food………..
It was pretty tasty and kicked my hunger pangs at 9:30am.
Weekly Workout Plan
This week my workouts look like this…….
- Monday: Stretch and Strength (pilates and tae bo target total body workout DVD)
- Tuesday: 3 mile run
- Wednesday: 4 mile run
- Thursday: 2 mile run and strength (upper body focused Nike Training Club circuits)
- Friday: REST DAY
- Saturday: Frost to Fog 5K in Chico!!!!
- Sunday: 30 minutes cross training (Tae bo Cardio Infirno DVD!)
Tell me about you!!! I want to know………
What is your favorite bar?
I really like Larabars (peanut butter brownie) and KIND.
Favorite Workout Guru????
Billy Blanks and Jillian Michaels. Yelling really get’s me motivated.
If you could have iced coffee or tea versus hot which would you choose?
It depends on the weather outside.
Favorite piece of clothing you own???
Max’s Musician looking for groupies T-shirt! I always get so many comments on it.